Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Post 4: Explanation / The Introduction

Hi, my name is Kirsten.

Pretend that^ was on a sticky piece of paper that's going to fall off of my shirt within four hours.

So, I feel like anyone who reads this needs an explanation about....duh duh duh.....my life.  Creative wording, I know.  Thank the academy. :P

So, the title of my blog.  Initials: Words.  I had another blog, but it was stupid and artificial.  I created a new one...obviously.  I used my initials for this one because I didn't know what else to use.  Also, I didn't know what I would (and will) talk about on here, so the second half of the title is simple, "My Life."  Don't judge me on my lack of creativity.  I'm kidding; you can judge me.

If you want to know why the title of my posts are so lame, I will refer you to the first one.  Boom, I suck at titles.  You should already know this from the last paragraph.

I guess I'll give a little about me for the blog creepers out there.  I love hot pink and sequins on grey tank tops that are layered with something black.  Jeans (and jean shorts) and sweat pants (and sweat shorts) are the only bottoms that I owned until I had to purchase dress pants for work.  I would wear nothing other than simple, lazy clothing everyday if I could AND if I looked attractive in it, but I'm not one of those amazing Victoria Secret models who can somehow pull off a pair of sweats just because they say Pink or U of I on them.  I envy them.  I don't know what I'm doing with my life.  I would explain further, but I'm sure it will be covered more than enough throughout the blog.  I like musical theatre, Glee, Facebook, Smash, The Glee Project, Twitter, Instagram, Hulu, YouTube, and my little sister.  I have newly found a love for The New Normal. I really miss my friends, and I eat a lot of Oreos.  Flip flops are what I prefer to wear in the shoe category.  I don't like a majority of Sperry snobs.  I like to be healthy, but I'm really slacking on it, and I don't dance much at all anymore.  I'm a Sr Beta Club Co-Sponsor, and those kids make me more happy than anything else I have in my life anymore.  I'm really confused on life, but I have God to get me through it. Jesus is my best friend, but I'm having a lot of trouble making time just to spend with Him which is something that I need to work on.  I like math, I like correcting grammar, and I like writing.  I just don't know what I want to do for forever (or until retirement).  I like complex sentences.  I like long paragraphs.  I sometimes rebel by only placing one space between my sentences or by typing Sperries instead of Sperrys.  No one should judge me on the way that I type when I'm awakening because it's stupid.  I text quite often.  I don't like being outside, and I don't watch many movies on a regular basis, but I have been working on that.  I never print pictures, so I have numerous empty photo frames.  I like zebra-printed things and sweet tea.  I always wanted to live in Chicago, but I think I would be too overwhelmed if I actually moved there.  I believe that Disney is magical, just as it should be.  My friends range in age, but I couldn't ask God for better ones.  I like Jenna Marbles videos, I used to be a cheerleader and a band geek in junior high, and I've always considered myself a nerd.  I don't cuss, I like quoting myself, and I think things should be grouped in threes.  I like procrastinating, I am overly excited when I get a lot of likes on Facebook, and I try to be really mature though I'm probably just a normal late-teen female.

And, I think that's all that anyone who doesn't know me in real life should know about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment