Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Post 8: The Next Phase of Changes and Plans

Midterms began yesterday.  I didn't study as hard as I could have and should have, but I felt prepared. Then, I looked at the test.  Any feelings of preparedness went away.  If not for the essay portion of the literature test, I would have totally failed it.  I don't know any of my grades yet, but I'm sure they were not exceptional as they should be.  My statistics test was easier than I expected, but it still did not go well. I have another midterm in 13.5 hours and one online.  Basically, I'm ready to end Tuesday so that my midterms will be over.

Then, I get to do homework for one day of classes before break.  I do not understand why there is school on Wednesday.  I want it to be cancelled. Snow day, maybe? Ha, I wish!

I planned to study tonight. That didn't happen.  I changed my plans, but I still was not too productive - except with Group Talent, so that is a win!  Other than those Beta things and some iTunes reorganizing (I am admittedly a nerd), I did not do much.  Well, I watched Dancing with the Stars, but it cannot really be considered productive time.

Of course, I am "postponing" aka procrastinating.  I am going to totally rewrite my article from last week which has already been submitted.  We'll see how this goes.  I'm not sure how to connect the two people who I am writing about, but it can possibly be done.  I am sure that I will have an update on that situation tomorrow.

PS - If anyone ever reads this, I would like to point out that, within less than a week, I have quit looking for anyone to post comments on my blogs because I know it is not going to happen. Sad life. :P

PSS - I have had a headache tonight, so I am going to sleep after I rewrite my article.  Studying can wait until the morning considering my class is not until 2 pm.  Hopefully I wake up on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment