Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Post 5: Today

Today...well, technically yesterday.

Wake up (late), school, lunch, nap, school, edit my newspaper articles, rush to work, work, come home.  Exciting life.  Not. Hashtag not. :P

This is kind of a typical day.  I often wake up really late.  I have a max of two classes each day.  I nap almost daily.  I do some newspaper prep work most days.  I work a few days each week.  I eat...daily...quite often, actually, as it should be.  And that's it.

Isn't it boring?  When a life is like mine, it's not exciting; I lack excitement, and I miss it greatly.  With bills to pay, a life to live, goals that I'm supposed to achieve, and a necessity to move on, this is my life.  I really can't change it.

Sad, right?  Well, this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment